Tuesday 4 November 2008

Back to normal(ish)

Half term went by very quickly and was finished off with Henry going to play with his friend Thomas (and Thomas's brothers Daniel and Alfie) for some Halloween fun. Karen had decorated the house and made a fabulous spider cake and Halloween cookies, after tea they went out 'trick or treating' to a few pre-warned neighbours and then home to answer the door to any knocks! Great fun was had by all - thanks Karen!

Sunday I was off with three friends to the Scrapping Angels Christmas Workshop which I loved as always. Annie's Year in Review was pretty labour intensive, but I got it finished and love it (of course!):


Here is a peak of a few other bits we made.


Was great to catch up with Anna and Sandie again, we must try and get together more often!
The children had a fabulous day with Daddy, including lunch at Pizza Express and lot's of sweeties, cuddles and snuggling in front of DVDs - Evie keeps asking when I'm going out again!
I have managed to use up all my apples by making 3 apple pies, which are now in the freezer, the recipe is on my recipe blog now if you need it.

I have made my Christmas cake and will make the pudding this week, I have also got my cards sorted just need to get them printed and put together! Also nearly got all my address back on my lap top again ready to print the labels for the Christmas cards - phew, so much to think about.
Off to catch up on some sleep, have a great bonfire night xxx

2 comments:

Sandie said...

It was fabulous to see you again too, if only we didn't live SO far apart!!!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

your projects all look great!!!
i am off to read your recipe blog now!
xoxo
annie