Tuesday 18 November 2008

a break!

Jonathan and I are going away tomorrow for 4 nights with no children (thanks Mum & Dad - love you!) We are staying in Askrigg, North Yorkshire for the first 3 nights then finishing up in Sheffield with our dear friends Jim & Pauline on the Saturday night. Really looking forward to this break and exploring some beautiful countryside and towns.

No photos to share I'm afraid, but I have been a busy girl, out Friday night to celebrate Annie's birthday, Saturday Jonathan & I were at a Hockey club dinner as we are now the main sponsors of Sudbury Hockey Club, last night my friend Tracy had a little open house event and was selling some of her amazing jewellery creations, then tonight I am out to the theatre with some friends to see our friend Polly in 'The Merry Widow' - phew! Lot's of fun, but it will be so nice to get a break!

I hope to come back with lot's of photos to share

hugs to all xx

3 comments:

suebaru said...

4 nights?! Lucky you,enjoy them!

domestic goddess said...

have a wonderful break!

Sandie said...

Have a fantastic time!!