Tuesday 27 May 2008

Speed Racer



This is what we have been to see at the cinema this afternoon, terrible photo I'm afraid, but this is Henry, Thomas (blinking !) Alfie and Daniel all waiting for the film to start. Very fast and colourful (and a little bit too violent for a PG - in my opinion).







Yesterday it carried on raining, so we stayed in again and had my Mum and Dad, Brother, sister in law and niece over for cake and tea, I love an excuse to bake!


And of course tomorrow is the Suffolk Show it's supposed to stay dry which will be great, I have just made up a batch of this fantastic cookie dough to bake in the morning so we have some yummies to take with us.


I haven't done any scrapping since the Scrapping Angels Retreat but I did get around to making some cards last night with some great stamps I got from Your Touch of Craft, can't share any pictures as the recipients might read this ! I am also very keen on a couple of classes online at Big Picture Scrapbooking, I'll let you know what I think and photograph the results !



Thank you for all the lovely comments left on my previous posts, it's always great to know someone is looking ! I'm now off to watch Britain's Got Talent



No comments: