Tuesday 5 August 2008

It's finished - gone.........

I have just finished the last Harry Potter - I know, I know, I'm behind the times, but firstly I waited for the paperback and then waited until holiday to start it and now it is finished and I am feeling like I have lost a best friend. I loved this last book, what a fantastic finish.

Anyway, moving on, another busy week had flown past, birthday picnic's in the park, friends over to play, swimming and a day out to Centre Parcs with girlfriends. Sunday was nice, we popped into Cambridge to change some shoes Jonathan had brought which had split and then went into Laura Ashley as it was the last day of the sale and got some gorgeous wall paper, fabric and lamp shades, you guessed it, we have decided it is time to start on some DIY and our bedroom is first! We then went to my brothers new pub The One Bull for a roast chicken lunch and then back home to watch James Bond - what a perfect Sunday.


I have had the sewing machine out and made myself a handbag from this book



the fabric is leftover from my kitchen blinds.

I'll leave you with a picture of Evie, taken in the Abbey Gardens at Jago's 4th birthday picnic.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Evie is beautiful ..OMG look at her gorgeous hair!!!!!

You handbag is awesome....I wish I could sew!!

And when do you find the time to read????? I sit down to read and I fall asleep!!!!! Good for you!!!!!